Million Ways to Use Teamup and What People Say about It
Wed Nov 20, 2019
Welcome Calendar > Getting Started
You can add, modify, delete, and activate or deactivate your sub-calendars. You can also organize sub-calendars in folders.
Or follow these steps:
- Open your calendar in a web browser. (Using the Teamup mobile app? See these instructions.)
- From the blue menu icon in the top right, select Settings.
- Select Calendars from the blue sidebar. (If no sidebar is visible, click the menu icon to open it.)
- Click the New button in the top right to add a new calendar or to add an iCalendar feed.
- To modify or delete a calendar, click the pencil icon to the right
- Use the > symbol to organize the sub-calendars in folders. Or use emojis and symbols:
- Work > ✅ Task Calendar
- Work > 📞 Calls and Meetings
- Personal > ❤️ Family Calendar
- Personal > 📚 Reading
🔗 See more details here.