This is the most prestigious regatta of the Mediterranean, part of the Rolex series, held annually since 1953, from Saint-Tropez (France) – Genoa (Italy). From the panoramic views of the French Riviera to the finish line at the historic Italian port of Genoa, this really is a must sail event.
Meeting for a team dinner on Friday 8th, followed by a PL training day on the 9th June, the regatta starts on the 10th June, 3 days of inshore racing around marks from St. Tropez before the 243nm offshore race to Genoa finishing on the 15th June and prize giving on the 16th.
Every year, the regatta has up to 220 yachts competing from 30ft. – 90ft.
Boat: X46 'Impulse'
Skipper: Martin Gray
Members Cost: Individual berths available. Contact us for pricing and availability.
Non Members Cost: Individual berths available. Contact us for pricing and availability.
• You'll be racing our stunning X-Yacht 46 'Impulse' for the 2018 Giraglia Regatta. She comes with a full wardrobe of North race sails and whilst big enough to offer exhilarating performance, she is still small enough to be really engaging to sail.
• Experienced professional race skipper and mate
• Race entry fees and on board expenses (berthing, diesel, gas etc)
• Loan of a fully compliant life jacket & all vessel’s safety equipment
• You are welcome to sleep on board the yacht during the training day or may choose to book a hotel locally.
What's not included:
• Wet weather gear
• Meals taken ashore
• Your travel
• RYA Sea Survival (one day course)
Please contact Pure Latitude on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02380 001234 for more information or to book on.