Million Ways to Use Teamup
Shift Schedule for a Team of Nurses (Demo Solution Example 1)
Tue Dec 8, 2020
About this solution demo
A team of 10 needs a scheduling system to organize shifts and share with coworkers. To keep it simple, it is assumed that it is a team of nurses and there are 2 shifts each day.
Key considerations & benefits
- It's only a click away between seeing the big picture of the full schedule for the entire team and viewing scheduled shifts for any individual team member.
- It's possible to disallow double booking to avoid scheduling conflicts for team members.
- Optionally, a team member may block out dates directly on the calendar without emailing or calling the supervisor if they are unavailable to work or on holidays.
- Everyone can be notified for changes on the calendar, or only the changes that are relevant to the specific user therefore minimizing information noise.
Visuals from the demo calendar
1. Sub-calendar structure
2. Most useful or unique - some highlights:
- building security team
- store staffing