Monday Nov. 8, 15, 22, 29 & Dec. 6, 13, 2021 from 1.30-4pm EST / 7.30-10pm GMT+1 (UK time) / 8.30-11pm GMT+2 (German time)
Tuesday Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30 & Dec. 7, 14, 2021 from 6.30-9am Melbourne time / 8.30-11am NZ time
6 weeks, one 2h30 session/week + ongoing experiments and collaboration on the Telegram group.
Warning! This Training is intense. During this Training, you will have ongoing assignments and experiments that are designed to create in you multiple transformation liquid states (). From previous Spaceholder Trainings, participants report that it felt like having Anne-Chloé and the others coaching me in my living room for 6 weeks.
The 2 last sessions (Dec. 6 & 13) are open to alumni of past Rage Club Spaceholder Trainings for 60 Euros. In the last 2 sessions, we take the next steps to improve Rage Club spaceholding.
SPACEHOLDER: Anne-Chloé Destremau
APPRENTICES: Julia Neumann, Kiri Bear and Michael CannPREREQUISITES: you have participated in one 4-week Rage Club Series and you want to deliver Rage Club to your circle.
INVESTMENT: sliding scale 180-240 euros for the whole Series. Payment either by PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org or bank transfer (reach out for the details). Payment of the investment is confirmation of your registration.
PURPOSE: My intention is to pass on to you everything you need to deliver your own online Rage Clubs, such as:
- Setting context with clarity, power and lightness
- Rolling the energy in the space from one exercise to the next
- Facing Gremlin resistance and attack
- Distinguishing when emotional healing processes are needed
- Spontaneously creating exercises and experiments for the matrix of your participants
- Matching the exercises to the next steps of each participants
- How to build a Team among the participants from the very first session
- How to announce and invite people into your Rage Club
- And more, depending on your questions.http://rageclub.org/LIMIT: 25 participants.
REGISTRATION: with Julia Neumann by Email (email@example.com) or Telegram: +64 2723 4005 4
Love, Conscious Rage and Teamwork,
Anne-Chloé Destremau, Julia Neumann & Kiri Bear