NTRANS Matpakkewebinar / Lunch Box webinar
Thu 4 Feb 2021 12:15 - 13:15
(Time zone: Oslo
All NTRANS partners
Lunch box webinar agenda 4 February at 12.15-13.15
- Petter Christiansen, Mobility adviser at Climate Agency, City of Oslo will present:
- Pilot city for zero emission trucks – how Oslo will become a leading city for heavy duty transport without emissions
- Time for questions, comments and discussion afterwards.
- Spread the message to your colleagues by email, intranet or word of mouth!
- No registration needed! Just log on the link below the illustration.
Hi to all our partners!
We will continue our popular series of lunch webinars this semester, until Easter, at least.
Topics and contributors will be published in the actual week’s calendar event.
No registration needed!
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Learn More | Meeting options
Tomas Moe Skjølsvold, Vice Director of NTRANS