Million Ways to Use Teamup and What People Say about It
Set the default view
Thu Nov 21, 2019
Welcome Calendar > Getting Started
Your Teamup calendar has nine different calendar views. You can choose which one is your default view in the web browser.
Or follow these steps:
- Open your calendar in a web browser. (Using the Teamup mobile app? See these instructions.)
- Click the blue menu icon in the top right and select Settings.
- Select Calendar Views from the blue sidebar. (If no sidebar is visible, click the menu icon to open it.)
- Choose your preferred Default View, and scroll down to adjust and customize your calendar views:
- adjust the calendar's timing resolution and choose to hide weekends.
- toggle on/off any calendar views.
- specify the default preferences for each view, e.g. number of weeks for the multi-week view.
Please note the mobile apps currently supports the List, Day, Week, and Month views only. You can switch views in the sidebar. See more details for iOS or Android.
🔗 See more details here.